Masai Mara and Nakuru
In these four days of safari we will visit the two most visited Natural Parks in Kenya and where it is easier to observe wildlife. The first two days we will do “Game drives” in the National Park of Masai Mara, which is the name of going in search of animals for sighting and we will do on the fourth day in the morning our last safari in the National Park of Nakuru. We will have the possibility to see the “Big Five”, which are the elephant, buffalo, lion, rhinoceros and leopard, as well as many other animals such as giraffes, crocodiles, hippos, hyenas, cheetahs … also if you come from July to September you will see the “Great Migration” when thousands of wildebeest, zebra and antelope come to the Masai Mara from the Serengeti in search of green pastures and have to cross the famous Mara River infested with hungry crocodiles, a true spectacle of nature.
Minimum one person
Group outings 365 days a year
We recommend comfortable clothing, binoculars, sneakers and sunscreen.
- 1st day
07:30 Pick up in Nairobi
12:00 Stop for lunch on the way to Masai Mara National Park
16:00 Arrival at the accommodation to leave the backpacks and start the first “Game drive” until dusk
- 2nd day
7:00 Safari all day, picnic lunch in the park
- 3rd day
8.00 Visit masai village
9:00 Departure to Nakuru and on the way there is the option to visit Lake Naivasha and take a one-hour boat ride ($ 20 / person)
20:00 Dinner at our hotel
- 4th day
7:00 Safari at Nakuru National Park
11:30 Departure for Nairobi with lunch stop midway
16:00 Arrival in Nairobi
To download the itinerary in PDF, click here.
- Pickup from your hotel in Nairobi.
- Tickets to the Masai Mara National Park and Nakuru National Park.
- Visit a Maasai village in Nairobi.
- Two nights of Tended Camp with breakfast, lunch and dinner in Masai National Park and hotel night in Nakuru.
- Bottles of water throughout the excursion.
- Transport by 4×4 minivan adapted for safaris.
- Visit to a Masai village in the Masai Mara National Reserve.
- Soft drinks, water and alcoholic beverages at lunch and dinner.
- Tips for the guide / driver.
- One-hour boat ride on Lake Naivasha (optional, $ 20 / person).
- Personal travel insurance. You can get it by clicking HERE and you will get a 5% discount through our blog.
Price: € 449 / person
Note: for pick-ups at the airport, SGR train station or hotels outside the Nairobi metropolitan area there is an additional cost of € 25.