Massai Mara, Nakuru and Amboseli
6-day group safari that will take us to see three of the most important National Parks in Kenya, the Masai Mara National Reserve, Nakuru Nature Park and Amboseli National Park. We can see in the Masai Mara all kinds of wild fauna such as lions, cheetahs, giraffes, buffalo … and if we go between the months of June to August we will observe one of the most impressive natural phenomena on the planet, “The Great Migration” where thousands of wildebeest , antelopes and zebras come from the Serengeti in search of green pastures after the rainy season. In the Nakuru National Park, we will see the white rhinoceros and in the Amboseli National Park elephants with cascoporro, in addition to seeing the top of the highest mountain in Africa, Mount Kilimanjaro, in neighboring Tanzania.
Minimum two people
Group outings 365 days a year
We recommend comfortable clothing, binoculars, sneakers and sunscreen.
- 1st day
07:30 Pick up in Nairobi
12:00 Stop for lunch on the way to Masai Mara National Park
15:00 Arrival at the accommodation to leave the backpacks and start the first “Game drive”
- 2nd day
7:00 Safari all day, picnic lunch in the park
- 3rd day
8.00 Visit to a Masai village
9:00 Departure to Nakuru and possibility of taking a one-hour boat ride on Lake Naivasha ($ 20 / person)
20:00 Dinner at our hotel in Nakuru
- 4th day
7:00 Safari at Nakuru National Park
11:00 Departure to Amboseli National Park
18:00 Arrival at the Tended Camp, free afternoon and dinner
- 5th day
7:30 All day safari at Amboseli National Park,
13:00 You can have a picnic lunch in the park or return to the accommodation, reach an agreement with the group
18:00 Return to the accommodation, free afternoon and dinner
- 6th day
7:00 Breakfast and departure to Nairobi
13:00 Lunch during the journey
16:00 Arrival in Nairobi
To download the itinerary in PDF, click here.
- Pickup from your hotel in Nairobi.
- Entrance fees to the Masai Mara National Park, Nakuru National Park, and Amboseli National Park.
- Two nights of Tended Camp with breakfast, lunch and dinner at Masai National Park, hotel night in Nakuru and two hotel nights in Amboseli.
- All breakfasts, lunches and dinners, except drinks (water, soft drinks, beers …) at lunch and dinner.
- Bottles of water during the trips and safaris.
- Transport by 4×4 minivan adapted for safarisVisit a Masai village in the Masai Mara National Park.
- Soft drinks, water and alcoholic beverages at lunch and dinner
- Tips for the guide / driver
- One-hour boat ride on Lake Naivasha (optional, $ 20 / person)
- Personal travel insurance. You can get it by clicking HERE and you will get a 5% discount through our blog
Price: € 699 / person
Note: there is an additional cost of € 25 for pick-ups at the airport, SGR train station or hotels outside the Nairobi metropolitan area.