Nairobi, giraffe centre and elephant orphanage
This National Park is located 20 minutes from the center of Nairobi and ideal to start your adventure in Africa if you are passing through the country and do not have enough time to do safaris in any of the main Parks of Kenya. Due to its proximity to the city, the entire area facing Nairobi is fenced, it is a small park that can be visited quietly in about 3 or 4 hours and in it we can find lions, giraffes, buffalo, hippos, impalas … Then we will go We will visit the Elephant Orphange and Giraffe Center located a few minutes from the Nairobi PN and we will end up eating typical Kenyan food in a local restaurant.
06: 30h Pick up at your hotel
07: 00h Safari in the Nairobi National Park
11: 00h Elephant Orphanage
12: 30h Giraffe Center
2:00 p.m. Lunch at a local Kenyan restaurant
To download the itinerary in PDF, click here.
- Entrance to the Tour ﬀ e Center.
- Entrance to the Elephant Orphanage.
- Entrance to Nairobi National Park.
- Meal in a Kenyan restaurant.
- Pickup from your accommodation in Nairobi.
- Transportation with a private English or Spanish speaking guide / driver.
- Bottles of water throughout the journey.
- Soft drinks and alcoholic beverages at lunch.
- Tips to the guide / driver.
Price: € 155 / person
Note: for pick-ups at the airport, SGR train station or hotels outside the Nairobi metropolitan area there is an additional cost of € 25.