Nakuru, Hell’s Gate y lago Naivasha
Two days where we will have the opportunity to visit the Nakuru Natural Park, one of the most visited parks in Kenya and among its main attractions is the sighting of flamingos in the lake, the ease of seeing white rhinos and the large amount of wildlife like giraffes, buffalo, lions, antelopes…. The next day we will go on a bike safari in Hells Gate Nature Park and end up taking a boat ride among hippos on Lake Naivasha.
Minimum two people
We recommend comfortable clothing, sneakers and sunscreen.
- 1st day
07:00 Pick up
10:00 Safari at Nakuru National Park
17:00 Arrival at the hotel
- 2nd day
8:30 P.N. Hells Gate
12:30 Lunch at Lake Naivasha Crescent Camp
13:30 Boat trip on Lake Naivasha
14:30 Return to Nairobi
16:30 Estimated Time of Arrival in Nairobi
To download the itinerary in PDF, click here.
- Pick up from your hotel by one of our English or Spanish speaking guides / drivers by car.
- Entrance to the Nakuru National Park.
- Picnic inside Nakuru National Park to eat.
- Hotel night at the “Golden Palace Hotel” in Nakuru with dinner and breakfast included.
- Entrance to the Hels Gate N.P.
- Bike rental at Hells Gate N.P.
- Lunch at the restaurant of the “Lake Naivasha Cresent Camp.
- One-hour boat ride on Lake Naivasha.
- Bottles of water throughout the excursion.
- Soft drinks and alcoholic beverages.
- Tips for the guide / driver.
- Personal travel insurance. You can get it by clicking HERE and you will get a 5% discount through our blog,
Price: 295€ / person
Note: for pick-ups at the airport, SGR train station or hotels outside the Nairobi metropolitan area there is an additional cost of € 25.