Volcano Longonot and lake Naivasha
This trek is one of the most beautiful of all those in the Rift Valley, it is about 9 kilometers of walk from the entrance to the Natural Park where we will park the car, it lasts approximately 4 hours and goes up to 2780 m. From the summit there are breathtaking views of the entire valley, Lake Naivasha and the Hels Gate NP. Then we will go to eat at a restaurant on the shores of Lake Naivasha and then take a boat ride on the lake and see all the fauna around the lake.
Minimum two people
We recommend comfortable clothing, sneakers and sunscreen.
06:00 Pick up at your accommodation 8:00 Trekking to the Longonot Volcano
12:30 Lunch at the “Lake Naivasha Crescent Camp”
13:30 Boat trip on Lake Naivasha
14:30 Return to Nairobi
16:30 Estimated Time of Arrival in Nairobi
To download the itinerary in PDF, click here.
- Pick up at your hotel by one of our English or Spanish speaking guide / driver by car.
- Entrance to the Hells Gate P.N.
- Bike rental.
- Lunch at the restaurant of the “Lake Naivasha Cresent Camp”.
- One-hour boat ride on Lake Naivasha.
- Bottles of water throughout the excursion.
- Soft drinks and alcoholic beverages.
- Tips for the guide / driver.
- Personal travel insurance. You can get it by clicking HERE and you will get a 5% discount through our blog.
Price: € 149 / person
Note: for pick-ups at the airport, SGR train station or hotels outside the Nairobi metropolitan area there is an additional cost of € 25.